Refer A Member!
Refer a colleague for the chance to win a $100 Gift Card!
The American Association for Anatomy is a body of more than 2,000 members across the globe. Share the value of AAA membership with your friends and colleagues.
By recruiting new members to join AAA, you help strengthen our organization.
More members equal a more vibrant and diverse community from which to network and make new connections, learn new skills, and gain access to new resources.
Anatomy is Everywhere
Anatomy is everywhere, and so are professionals who use anatomy.
- Cell Biologists study the structure, function and behavior of cells
- Neuroscientists use a wide range of techniques to study the nervous system and its functions
- Computational Biologists use mathematical modeling to understand the properties of the body
- Developmental Biologists investigate the processes that guide the formation of biological structures
- Evolutionary Biologists study the forces that lead to the diversification of life
- Biological Anthropologists study the behavior and physiology of humans and our ancestors
- Paleontologists use cutting-edge technology to discover the ancient world
- Physical Therapists help injured or ill people improve movement and manage pain
- Lab Managers direct the implementation and testing of laboratory activities
- Medical Illustrators create illustrations and models of medical subjects for use in publications, training materials, exhibits and research, and consultations