February 21, 2024, 1:00-2:00pm Eastern Time
Join AAA’s President, Dr. Martine Dunnwald for this interactive session, designed to give AAA members the opportunity to share ideas and discuss areas of interest to help shape the association’s future strategic work. Be ready with your productive feedback! We will have breakout rooms for discussion.
If you are unable to attend this session, we have another planned at Anatomy Connected in Toronto, and a virtual option in the spring.
This meeting is free and open access for members only. Members will need to login to register for this event.
How to Register
Note: by viewing this page, you are already on step 2 or 3
- Review the list of Upcoming Webinars
- Select the webinar you want to attend to view more details and to register
- Sign in – if you do not have an anatomy.org account, you will need to create one; for member assistance signing in, please contact us
- Click the registration button at the bottom of the page
- Your registration is not yet complete – scroll to the top of the page and click the Shopping Cart icon to check out
- Click Submit Order on the Shopping Cart page
- Your Order Confirmation page will display and you will receive an Order Confirmation email from [email protected] – if you do not receive an Order Confirmation email, your registration may not be complete, and you may not receive instructions for attending the webinar – please go back to step 5 or contact us
- You may visit the webinar details page any time to modify or cancel your registration
- We will email instructions for joining the webinar at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled webinar