These webinars address gaps in graduate education and research training, as well as emerging topics in the anatomical sciences. The expert content is created by members and/or experts in the subject field.
Webinar Topics Include:
- How to manage day-to-day operations of a laboratory
- Conducting a productive meeting
- Generating report summaries
- Mentoring a graduate student or postdoc
- Developing teaching curricula and preparing assessment tools
Live and recorded webinars are available to all members. Registration for live webinars is occasionally announced via email and Anatomy Connected. Recorded webinars can be viewed any time by logging in below (members only).
Access the Webinars »
Not a member? Join now for as little as $25/year!
The original AAA Webinar Series was funded through an Innovations Program Grant and continues to be funded annually by the Board.