Innovative Anatomy Teaching Now and in the Future
The last year has been a disruptive time for education, especially so for the study of anatomy, which has such a "hands on" nature. In this live webinar Charlotte will review recent research from the field of anatomy teaching, and introduce you to some of the insights provided by the 2021 EDUCAUSE Highlight Report.
Key topics include:
- Innovation in anatomy education
- Impact of COVID-19 on teaching practice, including the boom in hybrid learning
- Emerging pedagogical trends on the horizon
This webinar is free and open access for both members and nonmembers.
Charlotte is an Instructional Designer in ADInstruments' Content Team. She has a background in Neuroscience and English, and is currently studying toward a Masters in Education. She has overseen the development of the Lt Biology and Chemistry collections, ensuring that content aligns with Bloom's taxonomy and standards such as those set out American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Shawn Boynes, FASAE, CAE, Executive Director, American Association for Anatomy
How to Register
Note: by viewing this page, you are already on step 2 or 3
- Review the list of Upcoming Webinars
- Select the webinar you want to attend to view more details and to register
- Sign in – if you do not have an anatomy.org account, you will need to create one; for member assistance signing in, please contact us
- Click the registration button at the bottom of the page
- Your registration is not yet complete – scroll to the top of the page and click the Shopping Cart icon to check out
- Click Submit Order on the Shopping Cart page
- Your Order Confirmation page will display and you will receive an Order Confirmation email from email@example.com – if you do not receive an Order Confirmation email, your registration may not be complete, and you may not receive instructions for attending the webinar – please go back to step 5 or contact us
- You may visit the webinar details page any time to modify or cancel your registration
- We will email instructions for joining the webinar at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled webinar