Inspiring Scientific Curiosity and Discovery
Shape evolution during ecological transitions in turtles
In this talk, Serjoscha will present aspects from his work on flipper evolution, the ecomorphology of the labyrinth organ, and cranial shape changes associated with diet.
This webinar is free and open access for both members and nonmembers.
Dr. Serjoscha Evers
Serjoscha Evers is a SNSF Ambizione Fellow at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland. His research is focused on the morphological evolution of turtles, using a combination of digital segmentation, systematics, and phylogenetic comparative methods on 3D shape quantifications.
Heather Smith, Ph.D., Midwestern University
How to Register
Note: by viewing this page, you are already on step 2 or 3
- Review the list of Upcoming Webinars
- Select the webinar you want to attend to view more details and to register
- Sign in – if you do not have an anatomy.org account, you will need to create one; for member assistance signing in, please contact us
- Click the registration button at the bottom of the page
- Your registration is not yet complete – scroll to the top of the page and click the Shopping Cart icon to check out
- Click Submit Order on the Shopping Cart page
- Your Order Confirmation page will display and you will receive an Order Confirmation email from [email protected] – if you do not receive an Order Confirmation email, your registration may not be complete, and you may not receive instructions for attending the webinar – please go back to step 5 or contact us
- You may visit the webinar details page any time to modify or cancel your registration
- We will email instructions for joining the webinar at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled webinar